31 March 2010

Wednesday Worship

Hello peeps, it’s been a lovely Wednesday…and I’m feeling blessed. Blessed to be alive, blessed to be a Blessing to my family and friends, blessed to have another day to fulfill destiny, and blessed to be loved by God……life is a gift from God with daily loads of benefits……immeasurable, inexhaustible, and unsearchable!

Sometimes I can’t believe it myself but it’s true……..that I am loved by such a Great and Awesome being. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me….and I’m happy He loves me so, in spite of my “issues”.

Loving Him and living my life for Him I must confess has not been easy though…..and I understand it wasn’t meant to be……but knowing His grace is sufficient for me just flows my juices…and richly assures me that the walk gets better…..frankly.

This love affair has made me everything I am today…..

And that’s why I’ve dedicated my Wednesdays to Worshiping Him exclusively. No request, no story, just worship in Spirit and in Truth. Not like I don’t on the other days of the week, naaa, I’m simply taking it deeper on Wednesdays beginning at 10am…..the hourly alarm on my phone goes off, and bam, I tune in in the spirit……wherever I am, whatever I am doing. The worship songs on my phone come in handy. I plug in my earphones and within minutes, I’m in the company of the twenty-four elders worshipping the Father. It’s the third Wednesday since I embarked on this spiritual journey…..and it’s been refreshing…...soul-lifting to say the least.

If you ask me, I think that sometimes, we need radical measures to sustain the ‘spirituality’ we scoop from church on Sundays…….else by midweek, Wednesday precisely, our soul looses the fizz and loaf like a long opened bottle of coke in open air.

What’s your experience, how do you sustain your spirits through the week? I’d like to know.

And by the way, it’s April fool’s day tomorrow, be on your guard, turn on your mental and discerning antennas…….and don’t be the fool……or even think of playing a game!

Finally on today’s post, with all the love in my heart, I say happy Easter in advance!

 
ciao...
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi....gr8t post. I worship God everyday but i take out time during the week to fast and pray.......that way i am able to sustain my spirituality...

Anonymous said...

i worship God daily......everytime and everywhere!