16 February 2011

I Wonder

My mind lately has been doing this curiosity thingy, and I’m discovering stuffs uncommon. But then, there are some things I’m unable to wrap my mind around…..many of them seemingly simple and ridiculous, some irking, and some others just plain odd………..so freaking and mentally odd they just leave me wondering……maybe speechless.
For instance, I’m wondering why a new bride will leave her husband working and then fly to some fun place for honeymoon…..without prior plans for him to join her later. What’s that? I mean what makes a holiday for newlyweds degenerate so?

Well, not like I particularly favour honeymooning or something [though I guess I’m going to have one myself soon], I’m only wondering if life wouldn’t be more fun having one’s husband on such a traditionally secluded and deeply intimate roller coaster ride if really one must embark on it.

If work he must, I’m wondering why any bride won’t wait for her groom, so they travel together? Is it an act of keeping up with the joneses or that she's bored of him already……which? Whatever happened to the union and 'forever' thingy?

Other stuff beats me…..for instance, why would anyone call something a man carves, sculpts, or builds a god and worship it? Why?

Why would anyone say there’s no God or think that Jesus aignt coming back in spite all the signs around us?

Why would anyone think the world will be a better place without women?

Why do people think you’re a weakling if you don’t talk back?

Why do they consider it badly weird to be a virgin and to marry a virgin?

Why would anyone think marriage completes them?

How come people don’t mind their own business?

No comments: